Sunday, October 5, 2014

Gawd, it's been forever hasn't it?  2 years?  Damn.  Time flies.


Alrighty then, so this is my newest creation.  Just in time for Halloween and hopefully not too late.


Land impact is 8 according to what the "edit" screen says when razzed inworld.  The nose is strictly a LL prim (1) and underneath I have tattoo layer for the face to blend the eyes together and give hint of a tongue behind the teeth.

Everything is modify so you can adjust it to best occupy your face and head.

Oh sale now at my marketplace store


Had a nice time at a carnival earlier.  See here.

I really suck at blogging so whatever else I should say here just imagine I've said it.  You, of course, can leave your opinions here and/or tell me what I've not mentioned and I'll get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment